Monday, March 2, 2009

Green Fried Rice

I was hungry at that morning. And I needed instant food to eat soon! I just remembered to THE YUMMY GREEN FRIED RICE! Well, I never make it yet. But I tried and well done. Just good precision of composition.
Dad said that it's sooooo amazing to eat my food creation. But I wondered if Dad lied to me just to make me happy. But my brother said the same too! Hahahaa he always be honest about taste! So, I share how to make fine green fried rice!!

You need:

  • Cooked Rice - of course
  • Big green chili (cabe ijo gede hehehe), onion, garlic, bisa juga ditambahin kencur kalo suka --> beat till soft (sok dihalusin ajah)
  • Corned beef
  • Vegetable oil and margarine or just margarine


DIRECTION:
  • Heat oil in a skillet or wok
  • Add the seasonings, stir and fry
  • Put the rice
  • Blend in the salt
  • Combine the rice with the meat or corned beef and vegetable mixture. Stir constantly to heat the rice throughout.
  • Well done!!


***You can add mushrooms, bean sprouts and any other vegetable you like to this recipe.


Intinya yang bikin ijo tuh cabe ijo yang guede, dan aroma khas dari kencur. Tapi kencur nya dikit ajah, ntar jadinya kayak jamu hehehehe...

More info: http://www.yuwie.com/blog/entry.asp?id=648688&eid=532193&t=%20Recipe%20of%20Green%20Fried%20Rice

1 comment:

You can read, you may comment.. but no spamming. key! ^_^