Monday, December 1, 2008

About

Here is about me and my blog….
I’m Ruly, you may know me as


Great names, right?! Those names appear on many profiles in my social networking. But honestly, I’m Ruly. That’s it. Call me simply-Li.

I am just a simple girl, in a high tech digital world (hohoho... why am I singing, huh? *Jewel, red*).


I’m just a newbie who knows nothing. I love many things, and I want all what I love are to be online. So, one topic is inadequate for one blog. Finally, I created many categories in this blog, as below:
  • IT and Online Tips
  • My World
  • Health of Body and Mind
  • Islamic

I use English or Bahasa Indonesia, sometimes I use both in one post. Hope you can deserve this. I’m a learner. I digest what I’ve learned and write it in a new package. Just contact me if you meet problem.


"World is small, however we consider world is wide area because it’s sectional and complicated"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can read, you may comment.. but no spamming. key! ^_^